The term “2020 Mobility” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the graphics and photographic imagery. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
NB: This statement does not extend to websites that are linked to this website. You should refer to the privacy policies of any such websites for further details about their use of your personal information.
General Use Of Your Information
2020 Mobility will use the details you supply in the registration process to provide you with ability to make purchases from the 2020 Mobility product range online. If you have consented we may also use your contact details to provide you with email updates regarding the website, as well as new products and services. From time to time we may also ask you for feedback on our services. By registering with this website you agree that we may use your information in this way. Unless legally required to do so, we will not provide your information to third parties without your agreement.
You may cancel your registration with the website, and opt out from the receipt of information regarding any additional products and services, at any time.
What Information Do We Gather?
In addition to information gathered directly (for example, through the online account registration form), we also gather information indirectly. In common with most websites we have access logs. These logs record a user’s IP address and browser and are aggregated to produce summary information. This allows statistics about the popularity of the website to be compiled. Log files do not contain any personal information. 2020 Mobility reserves the right to store this information indefinitely.
We detect the browser that the user is using for the purposes of tailoring the content to suit the features of, and to deal with the bugs in, different operating system, browser type and browser version combinations.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.
This website is owned and operated by:
2020 Mobility Limited, 57a Station Approach, Hayes, Kent, BR2 7EB, UK
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or any other matters concerning this website or you wish to report a technical error, please get in touch using the various options available on the contact page.
About cookies on our website
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we place onto a user’s device. It is used to tailor the user experience either for the duration of their visit (using what is known as a session cookie) or for repeat visits (whereby we store what is known as a persistent cookie).
We also use “analytical" cookies which allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how these users move around our website.
Are cookies Safe?
Yes, cookies are completely safe and do not hold any private information such as your home address, date of birth or credit card details.
The information stored on cookies is safe and anonymous. They do not hold information, which could personally identify you, and the information on your account is always safe. If you would like to find out more about cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org
If you are not comfortable with our website using cookies please change your browser settings or navigate away from this website. Please note that by not using cookies some of the website’s features may not be available.
Types of cookies
- This type only lasts for the duration you are on the website.
- This type of cookie stays on a user’s device and remembers their settings the next time they visit.
- First party
- These cookies are set by this website directly and have been programmed specifically for functionality relating to its usage.
- Third party
- These are cookies set by other websites. See section 3. below.
Users can manage or block the cookies set by us, or indeed any other website, should they wish to do so. This can be done via the browser settings on the user’s device. A user who has consented can also withdraw their consent at any time using these settings.
For more comprehensive information on the subject of blocking cookies please visit www.aboutcookies.org. Users who wish to specifically manage or block cookies on the browser of their mobile device may need to refer to the manual for the handset.
Users should be aware that restricting or blocking cookies may have an impact on the functionality of this website and effect the intended experience.
We reserve the right to embed content from websites such as YouTube and SoundCloud. As a result users should check the relevant third party website for more information about those cookies.
Cookies set by us
A persistent cookie is used to store the user’s consent for us to store cookies on their machine.
We reserve the right to add further cookies in the future if we feel they will be beneficial for the performance of this website.