UNAwheel Mini is a revolutionary wheelchair device, being your personal UNiversal Assistant and guide to high-speed movement at the same time.
The world’s lightest wheelchair power add-on which is guaranteed to revolutionise the manual wheelchair market within the UK.
Weighing just 5.3kg, with a length of 85cm and a wheel diameter of 6”, the UNAwheel Mini can be easily picked up with one hand. It meets all air travel guidelines and will fit in the boot of your average small family car, making it ideal for days out or for taking on holiday. The UNAwheel Mini comes with a travel bag for easy transportation when not in use. In addition, the UNAwheel handles are detachable for easy storage.
Powered by a built-in rechargeable battery which provides 3 speed modes. A maximum range of 15km and enough power to climb a 14% gradient, the UNAwheel Mini can be attached or detached from most manual wheelchairs in 2 simple movements in under 10 seconds. The three speed modes consist of 1st (up to 6kph – for public roads), 2nd (up to 16kph for use on private land) and a reverse mode of up to 6kph. The Central Positioning Mechanism of the unit allows the user to control their wheelchair with ease and comfort, while the LCD display keeps them up to date with travel time, current speed and battery level.
- The lightest wheelchair power add-on in the market
- Easy to pick up with one hand
- Fits perfectly into your car
- Meets air transportation requirements
- Attach / Detach in 10 seconds
- Up to 16 km/h or 10 mph
- Up to 15 km or 9 miles range
- Up to a 17% climbing capability
- Minamilistic, no wires attractive design
- 3 speed modes
- Electronic Braking system
- Digital LCD display
- Total Weight 5.3kg
- Length 85cm
- Wheel diameter 6″
- Motor 24v 250w brushless
- Dual suspension, puncture proof tyre
- Li-ion 6.4Ah 153.6 Wh battery
- CE Certified