The Future of wheelchair backrest cushions.
The wheelAIR® is a wheelchair accessory designed to improve user comfort and reduce core temperature by blowing air onto the user’s back, using battery powered fan
technology. Not only this, it offers extra support through its uniquely designed foam structure.
wheelAIR® is designed to help users maximise function and remain in their chair for longer periods without the usual discomfort of heat build-up and moisture.
The wheelAIR® has four levels of cooling, with up to a minimum of 16 hours of battery life and is easily recharged using a USB port found in the remote. We pride ourselves on it
being lightweight and simple in design, making the wheelAIR® very user friendly.
- Cools back and core within seconds
- Reducing heat and moisture build up
- Removing the stress and side effects of overheating
- Very quiet and user friendly
- Easy installation
- Includes rechargeable battery
- Fits all rigid and foldable chairs
- Four different width sizes – 290, 330, 360 or 400mm
- Height – 740mm
- Fan box & remote – 450g
- Cushion – 750g to 860g (depending on size)
- Outer cover – faux leather, 100% PU & 100% Rayon
- Spacer Mesh – 100% Polyester
- Inner cover – spacer mesh & strip – 100% Polyester
- Cushion – foam & synthetic rubber channels
- Max user weight – 136kg
- wheelAIR is transit approved