Returns & Refunds
If you are a consumer, you have a legal right to cancel a contract under the consumer protection (distance selling) regulations during the period set out below. This means that during the relevant period, if you change your mind or for any other reason you decide you do not want to keep a product, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the contract and receive a refund.
However, this cancellation right does not apply in the case of:
1) any made to measure or custom made products;
2) any products which by reason of their nature cannot be returned including toilet seats, commodes and any other products of personal care nature with hygiene implications.
Your legal right to cancel a contract starts from the date of the dispatch confirmation, which is when the contract between us is formed. If the products have already been delivered to you, you have a period of 7 working days in which you may cancel, starting from the day you receive the products.
To return an order, please follow this process:
- Send an email to email@example.com with your order number and reason for return
- You will be contacted by a member of our customer service team with full details of the return.
- Depending on the return reason the return shipping costs maybe paid by 2020 Mobility and collection arranged. Otherwise, the return address will be offered for you to return the item(s).
- Please make sure when returning, the item(s) are in their original packaging and are in perfect resaleable condition.
- Once the item(s) has been received, they will be inspeced and a refund issued.
You will receive a full refund of the price you paid for the products within 30 days of the day you gave us notice of cancellation as long as the products are in perfect condition with all packaging entact. If you have returned the products to us because they are faulty, we will refund the price of the product in full plus any applicable delivery charges.
Our return address is:
2020 Mobility, 57a Station Approach, Hayes, Kent, BR2 7EB, UK.